Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla July orders- MYLR Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Florida reports in at holding steady 10/23 - 11/12 for 2+ weeks. My trade was just re-estimated +$1,000 over previous.
The question is will it be a 2021 or 2022? VIN forum says look at position 10 of your VIN when received. "M" is 2021, "N" is 2022.

Reactions: DonnieG
Ordered 07/19/2021 MYLR, Blue, 19, White Interior, 7 seater.
I have a trade in and I have done the evaluation every 30 days on it. This last one was +2500$ than my previous.
I have not filled out the Payment section yet, due to waiting for a date within 30 days to do loan.
Had no EDD until today which indicates 03/13/2022 - 04/10/2022....

Ordered 07/19/2021 MYLR, Blue, 19, White Interior, 7 seater.
I have a trade in and I have done the evaluation every 30 days on it. This last one was +2500$ than my previous.
I have not filled out the Payment section yet, due to waiting for a date within 30 days to do loan.
Had no EDD until today which indicates 03/13/2022 - 04/10/2022....
Why is your Ordered 07/19 and your EDF March or April 2022? Most July ordered should be in Oct or Nov.

Why is your Ordered 07/19 and your EDF March or April 2022? Most July ordered should be in Oct or Nov.
I honestly wish I knew. I reached out to my SA to get any updates multiple times and really lacking communication from their part. I had the No EDD up until today. The only thing I could think of is that because I didn't complete the payment section. Though I had everything else completed before that.

I honestly wish I knew. I reached out to my SA to get any updates multiple times and really lacking communication from their part. I had the No EDD up until today. The only thing I could think of is that because I didn't complete the payment section. Though I had everything else completed before that.
That's exactly why, unfortunately... When did you complete the payment section?

That's exactly why, unfortunately... When did you complete the payment section?
I haven't completed the payment section yet. I did see a bit of conflicting information around this in other threads. Some of which indicate that it is needed to keep moving forward, and others say it is not. Though if I plan on doing a loan, I can't really do that without having a pretty close date without dinging my credit multiple times. I did see some recommended the select cash and then change it later on. Though I haven't seen much clarity on that either.

I haven't completed the payment section yet. I did see a bit of conflicting information around this in other threads. Some of which indicate that it is needed to keep moving forward, and others say it is not. Though if I plan on doing a loan, I can't really do that without having a pretty close date without dinging my credit multiple times. I did see some recommended the select cash and then change it later on. Though I haven't seen much clarity on that either.
Yeah, I did cash as well even though I’m getting a loan through my credit union.
Unfortunately you have to have the payment section completed in some way, to be put in the queue for the car.
If you’re getting a loan make sure to set to cash. And your time will start now.

• Informative
Reactions: Falcon73 and mrwug
What?! It’s showing and EDD of July 2022?!
OD:7/14, EDD: is now showing 7/17-7/31 from 7/4-7/17. Pathetic Tesla customer service and frustrating ordering process. May be my first and last Tesla…
Oops, relax everyone. I didn’t realize the typo on month. So sorry about that. EDD : 10/17-10/31.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Reactions: MTBevrider
You should put as Cash transaction at the beginning then they will call you a month before the delivery date to confirm, as soon you get the vin then apply for the loan you have 6 days to paid before it delivery.

Thank you all for the details provided, this is what I got from the Tesla Rep today.

"Looking into your account I see that your customer profile was recently submitted. We would need delivery steps completed. Your more than welcome to select cash due to your loan application is only good for 60 days. In your Tesla account I see your Estimated Delivery: March 13 - April 10. I will be able to switch your payment options on your behalf once your closer to delivery date to fill out application."