Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla July orders- MYLR Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on July 25, EDD has not changed for more than a month, can anyone tell me what it means

I'm pretty much the same on order date and EDDs. It dissapeared multiple times and recalculated. Just the way it works...

AFAIK However as entry date to EDD gets closer, and you enter the reliability window on the span of dates is pretty much accurate. As far as a VIN, I imagine that you receive one when a matching vehicle to your spec is on a train to your destination. From what I've seen, delivery day settles in about 2 weeks after receiving VIN.
I'm figure mid to late November for me

Austin has not started full scale manufacturing (trust me the whole world will know when they do) .. Tesla is still doing 2021 models from Fremont.

I know. Just checking. You never know. Unable to make a decision if I should postpone delivery of our MY (current EDD 10/25-11/3) in a hope to have a wild chance of landing an Austin made car in a couple of months. Order date was 7/15/2021.

Reactions: aprapos
I know. Just checking. You never know. Unable to make a decision if I should postpone delivery of our MY (current EDD 10/25-11/3) in a hope to have a wild chance of landing an Austin made car in a couple of months. Order date was 7/15/2021.
Austin is close .. prob by Nov/Dec ... with the same battery pack as current Fremont models but maybe with the new structural frames. Best of luck!!

Reactions: Harryaiims
7/9 OD. White LR 5 Seats. Was issued a VIN this evening (MF284xxx). It’s Fremont and model year 2021.