Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla July orders- MYLR Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Scheduled delivery for next week!!
OD/PC 7/19 MY white ext black int, 19in wheels, SR no tow no self drive.
I originally placed my order in TN, but updated to AZ on Sunday 10/10 my delivery window was holding firm at 10/27-11/16 for a couple weeks after moving up and back a bit. I was so sure it would stay in that window, but randomly checked yesterday and saw the VIN. Then got an email and text today saying to schedule delivery. Delivery is set for early next week. I updated to AZ because I'm moving back, but the rep in TN was being a little odd when I requested the change and I couldn't tell if he was wanting me to keep the order in TN for commission or because it was already on its way. Either way, I'm happy I won't have to drive it across the country from TN to AZ and it'll be waiting for me when I get back to AZ! No more rental!! Funny thing is, the AZ rep asked if I was planning to pick up in AZ just to drive back to TN. Definitely not! and actually was expecting my order to come later than it would if I kept it in TN. I lucked out because I know it's a gamble!

Reactions: dualmotor