Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla just announced they WILL retro-fit PES

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

And they just told me NO. Gotta love Tesla.
Well here it is. Show them this. The only reason I want it is we have a lot of little kids in my neighborhood that play on our street.
Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 11.20.48 AM.png

I finally was able to listen to the forward-moving PWS sound - basically just white noise/dull roar, I guess, and not sure it's really loud enough to function as a PWS, frankly.... Not like the back-up sound, that's for sure. And I think the Boombox capability resets to default every time the car shuts off, right?

Had it installed yesterday, which cost $95.01. The forward PWS sounds like our 2017 Volt and I know from 4+ years of ownership it works for its intended purpose. But I love the sound in reverse.

But as a side benefit when my SA checked me in, he mentioned my VIN is part of a Customer Service Campaign to replace the 3 Pressure/Temperature Sensors that have been associated with Heat Pump failures. So they did that as well. A Mobile Tech couldn't change them.

Very happy camper with our local Tesla Service Center.

Had it installed yesterday, which cost $95.01. The forward PWS sounds like our 2017 Volt and I know from 4+ years of ownership it works for its intended purpose. But I love the sound in reverse.

But as a side benefit when my SA checked me in, he mentioned my VIN is part of a Customer Service Campaign to replace the 3 Pressure/Temperature Sensors that have been associated with Heat Pump failures. So they did that as well. A Mobile Tech couldn't change them.

Very happy camper with our local Tesla Service Center.
how come you paid only $95 while others $200? Did you get the same part and able to download & use Boombox?