Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla leather weekender duffle **NEW** $265 shipped

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
img_1829-jpg.225080

We just received our Tesla Weekender Duffle from the referral program. We already have the previous Tesla duffle so this one is available. $265 and we will pay shipping anywhere in the continental US or actual shipping to your location elsewhere. We are PayPal verified so would want to use that form of payment etc.

Do you know if this is the same as the "Moab weekender bag" listed on the Tesla Store website (currently out of stock)? It does not look quite the same but I am not sure.

I ask partly because i saw a video of another referral program premium, and it was a hard shell roller suitcase. there seems not to be anything comparable on the Store site, so I wondered if the referral program items are unique, "not sold in stores."

Do you know if this is the same as the "Moab weekender bag" listed on the Tesla Store website (currently out of stock)? It does not look quite the same but I am not sure.

I ask partly because i saw a video of another referral program premium, and it was a hard shell roller suitcase. there seems not to be anything comparable on the Store site, so I wondered if the referral program items are unique, "not sold in stores."
This duffle differs from the Moab Weekender (I have two of those already). The Moab bag is a different design and made from the same leather (literally the scraps) from the seats. These bags are also leather but they are not sold online as they are part of the referral program. Here's a good video on the bag.

• Informative
Reactions: David29 and DÆrik
Bump....I leave for a business trip out of state Thursday for the remainder of the week. I'd like to have the bag in the mail to a new owner by Wednesday afternoon. If I don't get the asking price then I'll notify the highest bidder and see if he/she wants it at that time. So far the highest offer I have via a PM is $135 if anyone wants to come on higher. Thanks.