Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent my application today in the mail for membership. I spoke with a rep at Campbell and explained to her that I was out of state and interested in membership. She asked which state and I said TX. She kind of paused for a while and said so your not in tri state area? I said no. She said we will have to review your application and let you know.

I guess it’s a high chance they will deny me because I’m too far :(

Damn Texas! No incentives at all for going greeen

I sent my application today in the mail for membership. I spoke with a rep at Campbell and explained to her that I was out of state and interested in membership. She asked which state and I said TX. She kind of paused for a while and said so your not in tri state area? I said no. She said we will have to review your application and let you know.

I guess it’s a high chance they will deny me because I’m too far :(

Damn Texas! No incentives at all for going greeen
Good luck with the app, please keep us posted!

From Campbell FCU:
"Unfortunately, you are not eligible for membership because you reside in a state that is outside of our covered area. Our ACC affiliation is with the New Jersey chapter, therefore you are not within our field of membership."

From website:
If you live, work or worship in the states of NJ, PA or DE, you may also qualify for membership through the consumer advocacy association, the American Consumer Council, New Jersey Chapter.

I'm from Arkansas, I was denied membership.

• Love
Reactions: T3slaMecca
From Campbell FCU:
"Unfortunately, you are not eligible for membership because you reside in a state that is outside of our covered area. Our ACC affiliation is with the New Jersey chapter, therefore you are not within our field of membership."

From website:
If you live, work or worship in the states of NJ, PA or DE, you may also qualify for membership through the consumer advocacy association, the American Consumer Council, New Jersey Chapter.

I'm from Arkansas, I was denied membership.

No go for me for both Actors and Campbell. Working on something right now with good rates but have to be in certain NY/NJ/FL areas. I'll update if it works out.

Thanks for the updates! I've updated the spreadsheet to reflect this.

Would you rather take a $30k 4 year loan at 1.99% for a car without EAP (total interest $1,248), or a $35k 5 year loan at 2.99% for a car WITH EAP (total interest $2,740)?

I really wish Tesla didn't charge up the ass for EAP, especially after you purchase the car.

Would you rather take a $30k 4 year loan at 1.99% for a car without EAP (total interest $1,248), or a $35k 5 year loan at 2.99% for a car WITH EAP (total interest $2,740)?

I really wish Tesla didn't charge up the ass for EAP, especially after you purchase the car.

Is this based on the assumption that you want the same monthly payment in either case?

I think it comes down to whether or not you want EAP.

I didn't think it was particularly worth it but I bought it anyways as I felt not having it could affect resale a bit.

My Tesla POC recommended, alliantcreditunion.org and it appears that they have some type of deal with them. In fact, when applying it asked for me to enter/upload Tesla VIN and MVPA. It appears from a quick google search that they had some good rates back in 2016, but I'm not sure given that the best credit score would give you a 4.24% rate (the higher side) -- However, being in Arkansas I was having a rough time finding a CU on the list. Maybe Alliant CU will help those of us in the hills.

• Vehicle has NOT been previously titled
  • Vehicle is 2017 or newer
  • Vehicle has less than 4,000 miles
  • Rates as low as…..1.99% on Model S 100D / Model S P100D
  • Rates as low as…..2.99% on Model X 100D / Model X P100D
  • Rates as low as…..3.99% on Model S and X 75kwh
  • Rates as low as…..4.24% on all Model 3
  • Alliant offers Tesla loans in all states except the following: CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, MD, MA, MN, MO, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, VA, WA

This just in, user reported Fairwinds may be open to all if you join LionNation | Orlando City Soccer Club ($59 -- cancel after). Please call Fairwinds to confirm. Their rates are incredible at 1.49% for 48 months and .89% at 36.

I've set the difficulty to easy.
I can confirm that. Live in MA, was able to join Fairwinds with the Lion's Nation membership, and the 1.49% for 48 months is correct.

• Helpful
This just in, user reported Fairwinds may be open to all if you join LionNation | Orlando City Soccer Club ($59 -- cancel after). Please call Fairwinds to confirm. Their rates are incredible at 1.49% for 48 months and .89% at 36.

I've set the difficulty to easy.

This just in! Fairwinds inundated with a deluge of loan applications for out of state people who want to finance their Tesla purchases through them and the ability to join a city soccer club and become a member is revoked if you live out of state!

:D:D

I just called Fairwinds, told them I was from California, and they said as long as I'm a Lion Nation member I'll qualify for the loan.

He told me 48 months would be 1.7 APR, and a 60 month loan would be 3.6 APR. Really good if you're looking for a 48 month loan, but unfortunately I think I have to go with 60.

• Helpful
Status
Not open for further replies.