Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an amazing tool. Thanks for all the work @T3slaMecca. And thanks for all the input by others. I called CCFCU, whose rates are 2.25 because I couldn’t get the online application to go thru. I was informed we must be a member first. It’s true that anyone can join. I’ve already joined NCCC per their website and have started the process for joining the CCFCU. I ordered my M3 on Oct 24 but don’t have a date or VIN yet. Looking forward to my new ride before the end of the year.

Reactions: T3slaMecca
Do you know how long Sharonview rate locks your quote? Also what's the max % they're willing to finance?

Sharonview got back to me with the following

“Sharonview Loan Officer” said:
The approved rate is valid for 30 days for 100% LTV. There’s also a premium of 0.25% for LTV 115.00%-124.99% and 0.50% for LTV 125.00%-149.99%. GAP coverage has a one-time cost of $449 and it can be added to the loan amount.

• Helpful
Reactions: T3slaMecca
Hello all, just received a text from Tesla saying that they will match interest rates and terms offered by my bank.

Maybe some of you will get a text soon. Don't think this has anything to do with my credit rating. They don't have my socals security number .

Hello all, just received a text from Tesla saying that they will match interest rates and terms offered by my bank.

Maybe some of you will get a text soon. Don't think this has anything to do with my credit rating. They don't have my socals security number .
Did you ask them to or mention the rates you got before getting the text? Or just got it randomly?

I only had two options when placing my Model 3 order - financing through Tesla or paying cash. I chose cash since I intend to use a credit union, and from what I read they consider this cash. However, when it comes to Tesla offering to match interest rates and terms, how would they know if I intend to get a loan with a third party vs actually paying in cash?

It has been a week since I ordered an application from Carolina Cooperative Federal Credit Union and nothing shown up in the mail. I have been eagerly waiting for paperwork so I can complete and submit. They have great rates but the wait and lag time to process "paper" application is disappointing.

If anyone is interested in applying for a loan with this credit union, please factor in at least 7-10 business days just to get application mailed.... I just can't believe we still rely on "paper" application in year 2018....

It has been a week since I ordered an application from Carolina Cooperative Federal Credit Union and nothing shown up in the mail. I have been eagerly waiting for paperwork so I can complete and submit. They have great rates but the wait and lag time to process "paper" application is disappointing.

If anyone is interested in applying for a loan with this credit union, please factor in at least 7-10 business days just to get application mailed.... I just can't believe we still rely on "paper" application in year 2018....
Good to know, perhaps future users should use next day delivery to get things going.

Why didn’t you email it? That’s what they told me to do,which I did.

They said they need the actual paper application filled out. They do not support electronic application.

Did you email them the completed application after receiving it in the mail? If so, then I don’t understand the point of having them mail the application...

Thank you so much everyone for the discussion and details. Very helpful and appreciate it.

I placed the order for Model 3 Mid-Range on Oct, 27 but the VIN isn't assigned yet. Any idea on how long is it taking for orders placed around this date?

I applied for loan at Clear Path FCU online and got the approval in a day. How can I update the 3rd party loan details on my Tesla account online? Pls advise.

Also, is it mandatory for updating the payment Method information for getting the VIN assignment?

Thank you so much everyone for the discussion and details. Very helpful and appreciate it.

I placed the order for Model 3 Mid-Range on Oct, 27 but the VIN isn't assigned yet. Any idea on how long is it taking for orders placed around this date?

I applied for loan at Clear Path FCU online and got the approval in a day. How can I update the 3rd party loan details on my Tesla account online? Pls advise.

Also, is it mandatory for updating the payment Method information for getting the VIN assignment?

You probably have to contact your DA to update the loan information on your account.

VIN should be assigned within a week or 2. They do it in batch I believe.

Congrats on your new M3.

Status
Not open for further replies.