Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for those that dealt with Andrews FCU. Did you send them the Vehicle Order Agreement or is there another document i should get once a VIN is assigned to me? And how do you send a Window Sticker before you take possession of the car?
Just wanting to make sure i have everything ready on my end since it looks like end of June before delivery.

for those that dealt with Andrews FCU. Did you send them the Vehicle Order Agreement or is there another document i should get once a VIN is assigned to me? And how do you send a Window Sticker before you take possession of the car?
Just wanting to make sure i have everything ready on my end since it looks like end of June before delivery.

haven't dealt with them directly, but in my experience funding loans for Teslas, you need to have the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement prior to funding. This is usually a couple of days (2-4 maybe?) before your delivery date.

How long after you get your vin to you get your motor vehicle agreement for the loan? Curious if that happens immediately.

Doesn't happen immediately but it's very soon after

Alliant credit union (based out of Illinois, but services many states) is super easy to deal with. Just completed my loan with them after my credit union that I’ve banked with for 20years told me they couldn’t help with a Tesla loan as Tesla wouldn’t give them the paper they wanted.

Speaking with your Rep at Tesla can accelerate the MVPA. Took a few hours once he told me all the info he needed to complete it.

Any CUs to look into for Illinois residents? Tried the LionNation thing with Fairwinds and was informed I didn't meet eligibility to be accepted into their CU and that they no longer accept LionNation Members *Probably because of this Thread lol*
The credit union I used (Texas) is based out of Illinois. Look at the comment above yours.

Alliant credit union. I’ve bought something like 20 cars. At least 1/2 with loans. This was the easiest ever. (Of course my financial situation is much better than it used to be).

yes unsecured. initially 3.99% then rate beat to 2.64%
weird 800 should be more than good enough. maybe they changed policy? I did it in early May
Yours is unsecured?

Credit score 800~. Mine was approved quickly, too, but it’s secured.

I wanted to do LightStream because I thought I could get the loan unsecured.

for me the main reason is they do unsecured loan (your name on the title, not the bank). Also they do rate beat so their rate will be your approved rate from another bank minus 0.1%
what is the APR with LightStream and is there any advantage in going with them instead of regular banks or CU's

yes unsecured. initially 3.99% then rate beat to 2.64%
weird 800 should be more than good enough. maybe they changed policy? I did it in early May

for me the main reason is they do unsecured loan (your name on the title, not the bank). Also they do rate beat so their rate will be your approved rate from another bank minus 0.1%
STRONGLY was considering this until I remembered that I with this kind of vehicle I would definitely want gap insurance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.