Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Loaner Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The "you" was technically rhetorical. I wasn't directing it at him.

That is true in regards to saving money. However, I haven't heard back and the car is off at auction now, so I'd have no choice but to buy from a dealer who bought it, if I'm interested in this specific car. However if it's possible to know what the car sold for at auction, it makes it easier to be able to haggle to reduce price.

A lot of times not every car is put up on say cars.com or Autotrader. There are only so many dealerships in the entire country. So it's more efficient and quicker to know who bought it and then track down the website and go from there.

If you google the VIN in about 4 days, if it is listed at ANY website, it will show up. Doesn't have to be cars.com or Autotrader.

• Informative
Reactions: Bebop
I'm curious if you are able to see who ended up buying said vehicle after the auction is done?

It's probably too late for me to do anything now. So I'm wondering if later on you can see what dealership bought that P85. Then i can track them down and get in contact in regards to buying it from them.

You won't have much luck considering finding that "p85" since that car was a P85D :)

The "you" was technically rhetorical. I wasn't directing it at him.

That is true in regards to saving money. However, I haven't heard back and the car is off at auction now, so I'd have no choice but to buy from a dealer who bought it, if I'm interested in this specific car. However if it's possible to know what the car sold for at auction, it makes it easier to be able to haggle to reduce price.

A lot of times not every car is put up on say cars.com or Autotrader. There are only so many dealerships in the entire country. So it's more efficient and quicker to know who bought it and then track down the website and go from there.
Hi. Please Pm me. Sorry I don't check this thread everyday. I used to come here hourly but I've been caught up with work, family, travel, etc. I'll see what I can do for you but I can't make promises that I can find it. Above post is a good suggestion. Put the VIN in google alerts!

Hi. Please Pm me. Sorry I don't check this thread everyday. I used to come here hourly but I've been caught up with work, family, travel, etc. I'll see what I can do for you but I can't make promises that I can find it. Above post is a good suggestion. Put the VIN in google alerts!

No problem at all, I absolutely understand. I hope I didn't come off like If I was upset or something (which I'm not at all). Just having a conversation on the thread. and yes I will go ahead and PM you. Thanks a bunch!