Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla (Mis) Direct Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there anyone out there that has a delivery scheduled for today? the majority I've seen seem to be tomorrow.

Looks like it will be a mad Thursday rush.

Mine was originally today, switched to tomorrow, and I've just had a call (from FleetXP) that due to delays in getting the car from the dock to the depot, it will now be Friday :(

Last edited:
Eeek! I was hoping to get a text message with a time slot today but looks like I will be expecting a call instead with the bad news.

Maybe, but mine is coming from their distribution point in Carlisle, and it was only just leaving the dock at 13:00. Your nearest point could be Chipping Warden so it could still happen!

Keep us informed of your progress?

EDIT: I did also comment that it would pass Liverpool, but she said intercepting it wouldn't be an option ;)

Maybe, but mine is coming from their distribution point in Carlisle, and it was only just leaving the dock at 13:00. Your nearest point could be Chipping Warden so it could still happen!

Keep us informed of your progress?

EDIT: I did also comment that it would pass Liverpool, but she said intercepting it wouldn't be an option ;)

I'm hoping it's coming from Chipping Warden as it's only 40 miles from my house.

I'll drop an update on here the moment I hear anything.

Reactions: CP30
My car was meant to be delivered today. Got a call yesterday from AutoXp to say they didnt have enough drivers and had to delay til Saturday. After a bit of a 'discussion ' they agreed to deliver on Friday. I had a slot assigned for over a week, how can they not have a driver arranged in this time?

My car was meant to be delivered today. Got a call yesterday from AutoXp to say they didnt have enough drivers and had to delay til Saturday. After a bit of a 'discussion ' they agreed to deliver on Friday. I had a slot assigned for over a week, how can they not have a driver arranged in this time?
Could’ve been something like a driver off due to illness, but I’d expect just poor planning!