Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 2020 SR+ - Footwell Lights turning on when car wakes from sleep

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you scroll way down on the M3 page they still show partial premium as well as premium interiors. Correct the heated seats and steering wheel are now standard but the audio is still listed as different as well as the fog lights and floor mats (this one still gets me LOL). It has no mention of ambient lighting though.

Interesting it still separates floor mats. They were included in my SR+.

Hello everyone,

Recently, I was taking a closer look at the Model Y RWD and noticed that it has footwell lights and door pocket lights. I was excited to see this feature as I have a Model 3 RWD, and I don't have access to these lights.

However, I still get occasional flashing of these lights in my Model 3 RWD. I was wondering if there is now a setting to activate them, or did only the Model Y RWD get them? I find it awkward that I have no access to footwell lights and door pocket lights and can't use them as ambient light on night drives.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or knows if there's a solution? Any input would be appreciated!

Thank you.