Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 aftermarket wheel covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess you do not like how the wheels look without the covers on? The aero covers seem to have pretty specific attaching method, so not sure how compatible other covers will be. I'm sure over time aftermarket companies will create some as I'm sure there will be enough demand.

I was all set to change the area wheels and even went to the pick up with black lug not covers and center caps... but when you see them in person you will love the rims ... i will try to post a picture.. I bought my car in black and love the look

I've been hoping/believing someone would make aftermarket Aero-style wheel covers for our 19-inch wheels so when we do distance driving we can take advantage of the efficiency gains reported for the 18-inch with Aeros attached. Anything out there yet?

Same here. Bumping up this thread to see if anyone has the latest. I would love some aero covers for the 19" wheels. I don't like the look of the aero covers but would like to have the option to put them on. Anyone have an idea?