Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 floor mats available (disappointing)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually like these mats the best... minimal, hardly have anyone in the middle seat anyway, easy to remove back seat since two pieces .getting mine today... tuxmat looks tacky imho

It's funny how different tastes work. I actually find these mats tacky looking, like some Canadian Tire generic mats. Different strokes for different folks!

Cheers!

Reactions: Koflach and 03DSG
weathertech mats = flat one

the nice looking one is called floor liners, which i know they won't have till next feb.

Weathertech has confirmed the Floorliners are in the design, production loop. I think their nuts for being so late to the table. They were producing 3 trunk/frunk mats long ago. My guess? Because they were the chosen supplier for the new Tesla branded ‘mats’ they were restricted from releasing a competitive product. I was waiting for them but ordered Maxpiders last week.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Weathertech has confirmed the Floorliners are in the design, production loop. I think their nuts for being so late to the table. They were producing 3 trunk/frunk mats long ago. My guess? Because they were the chosen supplier for the new Tesla branded ‘mats’ they were restricted from releasing a competitive product. I was waiting for them but ordered Maxpiders last week.

@03DSG did they give you any indication of when the Floorliners would be available for purchase?

Attachments

• unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 190
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 158
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 159
Anyone that ordered the Tesla mats, did you have to pay any import or brokerage fees? I see these are coming via fedex and historically I've been hit with charges from the courier companies.

Are you talking about Tesla Model 3 mats from Tesla? If you bought them directly from Tesla (Canada) store, you won't get changed with import duty/taxes. They will charge you standard sales tax (HST/GST/PST) and their price includes shipping fees.

Are you talking about Tesla Model 3 mats from Tesla? If you bought them directly from Tesla (Canada) store, you won't get changed with import duty/taxes. They will charge you standard sales tax (HST/GST/PST) and their price includes shipping fees.

Yup, that's good to hear. Was just tracking the order and saw it was coming from CA and was curious. Nothing more annoying then getting a package and then having to pay more for it.