Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 floor mats available (disappointing)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

03DSG

Apr 5, 2016
Ontario
Model 3 All Weather Interior Mats

Myself and I believe many others were looking forward to Tesla branded Weathertech Floorliners similar to the S and X becoming available. These new Model 3 apparently ‘all weather’ mats although attractive look like a really poor design. With the water channels running front to back any acceleration will result in water flying off the back of the mat soaking the carpet. Really disappointed and emailed online orders CS my thoughts.
Still hoping for the Weathertech’s but bought Maxpiders this morning at partsengine.ca and got my order in before they went back ordered.

Tesla Model 3 mats:

F9FA086B-0F96-421A-B381-CA2EFF159081.jpeg

Last edited:
Model 3 All Weather Interior Mats

Myself and I believe many others were looking forward to Tesla branded Weathertech Floorliners similar to the S and X becoming available. These new Model 3 apparently ‘all weather’ mats although attractive look like a really poor design. With the water channels running front to back any acceleration will result in water flying off the back of the mat soaking the carpet. Really disappointed and emailed online orders CS my thoughts.
Still hoping for the Weathertech’s but bought Maxpiders this morning at partsengine.ca and got my order in before they went back ordered.

Tesla Model 3 mats:

View attachment 343007

Those look like complete P.O.S. $190 for them is ridiculous.

Highly recommend everyone not waste their money on those and instead spend a bit more for some quality Tuxmats. Highly recommended.

For those of us who wear boots that bring in more in one sloppy day than some see in a lifetime because of where we live. I can sum it up. Fail.

Glad I didn't wait. Don't need a set of Some Weather Mats. Did Tesla consult anyone outside of California before the determination of what the definition of all weather is?

Tux Mats if wiped or vacuumed out with a shop vac fit the bill.

Yikes. Thanks for posting the pics but if I'm brutally honest, they look terrible in my opinion. Aesthetically they leave something to be desired. Looks like they don't even cover the rear carpet area well at all either. And it seems like the edges are already curling? Or is that just because they were rolled up in the box or so?