Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in China has new wheel covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like them better than the original ones. Can we get these in NA?
upload_2019-5-31_15-32-14.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-31_15-31-50.png
    upload_2019-5-31_15-31-50.png
    940.7 KB · Views: 90
I would like to see these wheels and covers available at Service Centers in Europe and US too. They would be perfect winter wheels for Model 3 Performance since they are probably on par with 18" Aeros in energy efficiency.

Model 3 AWD (with Aeros?) has 590 km range in Chinese standard and Model 3 Performance has 595 km with these wheels. Of course this is dependent on tyres too.

will only be a matter of time until fakes of those are on alibaba.
yeah you clearly didnt read my alibaba comment...
OK. now I have REread it. Why do you think there would need to be knockoffs of the 19" covers sold on Albaba and to who? I have bought parts off Albaba (in the US) but why would anyone in the US (or others) buy a Tesla 19" wheel cover.

I guess if you live in China and buy a Model 3 and damage wheel cover you might buy one but how would this be relevant here since China doesn't get this site?

EDIT: Also just checked and they don't even have the current 18" wheel covers for sale. All I can find is the caps.

Tesla Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit Center Cap Set - Buy Aero Wheel Cap Kit Product on Alibaba.com

Unless you buy the entire car.:eek::D:D:D
Tesla Model 3 Sedan Awd 2018 Performance Long Range. Multiple Units Available - Buy Tesla,Model 3,Electric Vehicles Product on Alibaba.com

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Common_Loon