Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chinese Model 3 Performance has special 19in aero wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks good and I guess it would have better efficiency than 20in wheels in US.
875E357F-CB68-4A74-BBC1-AF61C48F015E.jpeg

So the 20's won't be offered over there?

Looks like there's 2 sets of wheels being offered in China - 18's and 19's. Even in the US the configurator still shows 18's and the Performance Upgrade Package is a required "option." Seems like there's still plans to sell a base Performance (P3D-).

Last edited:
So the 20's won't be offered over there?

Looks like there's 2 sets of wheels being offered in China - 18's and 19's. Even in the US the configurator still shows 18's and the Performance Upgrade Package is a required "option." Seems like there's still plans to sell a base Performance (P3D-).
Three actually, the same 19 as US is still available for AWD upgrade. This special 19 is exclusive for performance in China.

So I was messing around in the image generator and the code for these wheels is W39P. Curiously they are only dependent on the Model 3 Performance MT304 indicator and not on any specific country code...

I've updated my preview tool with these wheels if people want to play with colors etc. Tesla Preview

FWIW whoever added them to the Tesla image generator seems to have messed with the wheel arches in front angle and didn't add them to side view (like the 20" ones)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NeverFollow