Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Performance Street/Track Setup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how important are the cooling mods? Coming from a ctr this is not a new issue, but something I’m not entirely looking forward to. There was a long list of mods that we had to do just to make it survive a full 20 minute session of hot lapping. Add in SoCal heat and we’re spending half the session cooling down.

About how long can these cars last on stock cooling systems before having to cool down (assuming brakes and tires overheat first)? What are your recommendations on cooling mods? Which ones make the biggest impact?
And people think I am crazy when I use distilled water and redline water wetter.

Reactions: davidato
If anyone is curious what atomic told me

Attachments

• 50287737-90A1-4013-AF56-4799D7D23BE9.png
    50287737-90A1-4013-AF56-4799D7D23BE9.png
    600.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Informative
Reactions: tm1v2
Airbag version of the Sportster Seats were sold and may still being sold in Europe, just not in the USA. Did a couple of those seats for a BMW customer a few moons ago.

BMW M Performance also had their version of the Sportster CS seats with airbag in them.
The typical resistor will cover the airbag light right? Or does it physically have to be there? I can probably get it regardless but just don’t care much about the airbag 😅