TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Model 3 Production Hits Estimated 125,000

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by TMC Staff, Nov 19, 2018.

1. TMC Staff

Soon it should increase by 1,000 every day. As of November 19, 2018, Bloomberg’s Tesla Model 3 Tracker indicates estimated cumulative production of the Tesla Model 3 at 125,323. Because the tool is based on estimated production rates in a particular quarter (production for previous quarters were officially announced) there is always the uncertainty of up...
    READ FULL ARTICLE

2. sjjanz

sjjanz Member

I wonder if that new estimate of production includes car tags, spoilers and alloy pedals? Still waiting for mine. Wish they would focus more on catching up with the back-orders of these parts for existing Tesla 3 owners rather than building new ones.

3. TJKR

TJKR Member

car tags, spoilers and alloy pedals? Just jewelry for your car.

4. rdunniii

rdunniii Member

But I bet 100% of the people hoping to purchase a car before the end of the year care more about getting a car and giving Tesla money that Tesla cares more about.

5. sjjanz

sjjanz Member

Jewelry that I paid for and did not receive. As with any product when I pay for it the expectation is that I would get it or refund me what I paid if you don't have it. Then when you do have it I can decide whether I want it or not and pay for it accordindly. There was no communication on the website when we purchased. We know because our owner/advisor responded when we inquired "yea they are trying to fix that on the website so it warns people ahead of time." Owner/advisor still has no idea when they are coming. Tesla corporate only tells them that they are on backorder.