Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Theory of Operations Guide?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,
I've been hearing about a document called "Model 3 Theory of Operations Guide" that I would like to read.
I recently subscribed to Tesla Service, but can't seem to find this document for download. Is it part of the "Model 3 Service Manual?"

I'm particularly interested in the charging/BMS/balancing theory.

I'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction.
Thank you!

Hey guys,
I've been hearing about a document called "Model 3 Theory of Operations Guide" that I would like to read.
I recently subscribed to Tesla Service, but can't seem to find this document for download. Is it part of the "Model 3 Service Manual?"

Thank you!
Wondering if you were able to find this information. I’m interested in the same.

Reactions: IceMan8247
Hey guys,

Thank you!
There is nothing that explains what you want to know in the Tesla Service documentation.

Reactions: IceMan8247
Hey guys,

Thank you!

If you heard about this guide from somewhere, why don't you ask the people where you heard about it from?