TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla Model S Next Generation Seats (Black)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by SurfHappy2, Jun 24, 2017.

1. SurfHappy2

SurfHappy2 Member

IMG_3362.JPG IMG_3366.JPG IMG_3374.JPG IMG_3375.JPG IMG_3376.JPG IMG_3377.JPG IMG_3379.JPG IMG_3380.JPG IMG_3382.JPG I have a set of Next Gen Seats in like new condition! The color is black and the seats are available from the rails up with all connector modules. I'm asking $4,000 obo plus your old seats or $5,000 obo without.

I'm located in Laguna Beach, California. Local pick up is preferred but I'm willing to ship them if you're willing to organize & pay for the shipping.

Thanks

Jeff

2. SurfHappy2

SurfHappy2 Member

I'm fairly new to this and can't figure out how to revised this ad. Can someone tell me how???

I've decided to just sell the Next Gen seats for $4,000 and no trade. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks

Jeff

3. Triumphz28

Triumphz28 Member

I'm local and interested and have some questions, where did these seats come from a totaled vehicle or brand new from Tesla parts?

Airbags still where they should be and functional?

Why are you selling them?

Is there anything wrong with them? Is anything missing?

Can these just be bolted and plugged into a late model 2014 with AP1? Does installation require Tesla installation or DIY?

Thanks

4. Triumphz28

Triumphz28 Member

Shipping not necessary of course =)

5. SurfHappy2

SurfHappy2 Member

I bought them few months back from another private party for my P85+ but I've decided to sell my car. I'm not sure where he got it from but I was informed the air bags and connector modules are in perfect condition... They literally look brand new.

I think you're better off doing some research on this subject in this forum since I'm not an expert at this. I think any poressional car interior installers can install these seats.

Feel free to text me at 949 280-2933 if you want to stop by and check them out.

Thanks

Jeff

6. SurfHappy2

SurfHappy2 Member

By the way, I believe there's an auto interior installer in OC that can install them.

I'm trying to get the contact info from another TMC member.

Jeff

7. SurfHappy2

SurfHappy2 Member