Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Next Generation Seats (Black)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_3362.JPG
IMG_3366.JPG
IMG_3374.JPG
IMG_3375.JPG
IMG_3376.JPG
IMG_3377.JPG
IMG_3379.JPG
IMG_3380.JPG
IMG_3382.JPG
I have a set of Next Gen Seats in like new condition! The color is black and the seats are available from the rails up with all connector modules. I'm asking $4,000 obo plus your old seats or $5,000 obo without.

I'm located in Laguna Beach, California. Local pick up is preferred but I'm willing to ship them if you're willing to organize & pay for the shipping.

Thanks

Jeff

I'm local and interested and have some questions, where did these seats come from a totaled vehicle or brand new from Tesla parts?

Airbags still where they should be and functional?

Why are you selling them?

Is there anything wrong with them? Is anything missing?

Can these just be bolted and plugged into a late model 2014 with AP1? Does installation require Tesla installation or DIY?

Thanks

I bought them few months back from another private party for my P85+ but I've decided to sell my car. I'm not sure where he got it from but I was informed the air bags and connector modules are in perfect condition... They literally look brand new.

I think you're better off doing some research on this subject in this forum since I'm not an expert at this. I think any poressional car interior installers can install these seats.

Feel free to text me at 949 280-2933 if you want to stop by and check them out.

Thanks

Jeff