Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Owners group on Facebook now heavily moderated?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My last few posts on the Tesla Model S Owners Facebook group after submitted they say something like "now in pending state and must be approved before posting".

This never happened before. Plus now the group is allowing third party advertising. Seems like the group is just junk now if you can't freely post anymore and now also selling advertising for $$. I think we need to create a new Facebook owners group where people can be free to post without having to have every post approved and it would be nice not to be bothered by advertisements.

If this new "post approval" system isn't reverted soon, I'm totally leaving that group as it isn't really useable anymore. That just sucks.

My last few posts on the Tesla Model S Owners Facebook group after submitted they say something like "now in pending state and must be approved before posting".

This never happened before. Plus now the group is allowing third party advertising. Seems like the group is just junk now if you can't freely post anymore and now also selling advertising for $$. I think we need to create a new Facebook owners group where people can be free to post without having to have every post approved and it would be nice not to be bothered by advertisements.

If this new "post approval" system isn't reverted soon, I'm totally leaving that group as it isn't really useable anymore. That just sucks.
You are in luck! There IS a new group on Facebook that prohibits ads! It's name is, Tesla Owners Club-NO ADS. Within a year I predict that this new group will be bigger than the Gestapo group that censures posts!

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck finding a place like that!
Are you a mole?

Are you a mole?

Clearly.

Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 11.14.32 AM.png