Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Radio Flyer Redemption Code for Sale $400

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was going to give the Radio Flyer to a friend's grandkids, but as Christmas approached, the friend pulled the trigger and bought one before my code came through. Now that I have the code, I would like to sell the code. Paypal would work. I am in San Luis Obispo, CA area if you want to work something out locally. PM me.

Was going to give the Radio Flyer to a friend's grandkids, but as Christmas approached, the friend pulled the trigger and bought one before my code came through. Now that I have the code, I would like to sell the code. Paypal would work. I am in San Luis Obispo, CA area if you want to work something out locally. PM me.

Interested. Can you PM me?