Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X delivery Fail (Fraud?, Breach of contract?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can see the OP's argument, but now they're offering such great recompense, I really would just go for it. If you were buying a Petrol or Diesel car, the first 1000 miles is important to breaking in the engine etc. I very much doubt that's the case with the Tesla motors, so therefore even if somebody drove the hell out of it, you wouldn't notice anything down the line.

IMO, you're getting a great deal, so if you haven't already accepted, I'd be seriously considering it.

• Love
Reactions: marchino and P85_DA
@skiertk are you even seeing the feedback that you so desperately wanted the TMC community to give you? Not only are you a new member with some sprt of agenda, but you only made the first post and the 6th post after which you haven't given your response or follow up with what happened next. Just stirred the pot and left?

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
I thought about buying a X 75D until Tesla lent me one for the weekend and I got to see first hand how slow and heavy they are.
Do yourself a favor and find a 100D. You will get more mileage and faster charging.

Not sure about your logic there. If you think an X 75D is slow and heavy, then a 100D is even heavier and only fractionally faster (I couldn't subjectively tell any difference in performance). Not that either are remotely slow in this class! Maybe you are talking about a pre-uncorked 75D which was considerably slower?