Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y has Sticker which reads - NEW PROCESS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear Tesla Community,

This is my 1st post here, I will be taking delivery of Model Y. After agonizing long wait, finally received the VIN for my Model Y on Aug 7th. Been in touch with the sales representative and scheduled the delivery date for this weekend. When I was talking to the representative, he confirmed that my Model Y had arrived at Tesla location and yet to complete pre-delivery inspection.

I went ahead to checkout the car and noticed this sticker on the windsheild, it had NEW PROCESS nomenclature along with the VIN, does anybody knows what it means?

Please see the attached image.

Cheers!!

Tesla Sticker - new process.png

Dear Tesla Community,

This is my 1st post here, I will be taking delivery of Model Y. After agonizing long wait, finally received the VIN for my Model Y on Aug 7th. Been in touch with the sales representative and scheduled the delivery date for this weekend. When I was talking to the representative, he confirmed that my Model Y had arrived at Tesla location and yet to complete pre-delivery inspection.

I went ahead to checkout the car and noticed this sticker on the windsheild, it had NEW PROCESS nomenclature along with the VIN, does anybody knows what it means?

Please see the attached image.

Cheers!!

View attachment 698449
What is the first three of your vin 243?

Alright Folks, post delivery update, 2 new items included on my Model Y, not sure what else has changed internally,

Externally noticed the below changes on my Model Y,

1) Tesla Accessory Mudflaps are included on the Car (Only for the front wheels)

2) Rocker panel film, its pre-installed at the deliverycenter or dealership

Pictures included :)
20210820_201818.jpg
20210820_201841.jpg
20210820_201835.jpg

Alright Folks, post delivery update, 2 new items included on my Model Y, not sure what else has changed internally,

Externally noticed the below changes on my Model Y,

1) Tesla Accessory Mudflaps are included on the Car (Only for the front wheels)

2) Rocker panel film, its pre-installed at the deliverycenter or dealership

Pictures included :) View attachment 700711View attachment 700712View attachment 700714
I presume you are in the northern area or somewhere that sees a lot of snow? I heard a rumor they are only adding these before delivery for cars in northern climates.

Reactions: Chemios