Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motor Mechanic in Adelaide?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need a mechanic in adelaide I can trust with a Tesla door handle install. About a month ago my rear passenger door handle on my S stopped presenting. The handles have always been a bit temperamental and Tesla had said they would look at them at the next service visit but now the handle was well and truely useless. I contacted Tesla in Melbourne and they said they would try and get in touch with a contact in Adelaide to fix it. Over Christmas not much happened so I rang again in January. At this time they were still looking for a mechanic but they did promise to send me out a new handle which arrived about a week ago. On Wednesday night my drivers door handle also through in the towel. Now to get in the car I have to reach from the passenger side and open the drivers window then walk around the drivers side and reach through the window to open the door. Not convenient. Tesla will send out another door handle but they can't get hold of their "contact" in Adelaide. They told me if I had a mechanic they would be able to talk them through the install. I haven't had much mechanic need. Most of my previous cars I have had serviced by the dealer. Does anyone in Adelaide have a suggestion for a good mechanic they would trust with their Tesla?

IMG_1640.JPG

Reactions: diesel and baillies