Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla New Orleans Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I stopped by the Tesla service center today after hearing rumors that it was open. Its not open, but its getting close.

When I got there the Fire Marshal was doing their final walkthru. I spoke to one of the Service Writers in the store and got to walk around it a bit. I learned a few things: The store will open with a service Manager and two Service Writers who I believe will also be working on cars. The one I spoke to had an auto tech background. They will also have the mobile teams there. This will be a "Service Center Light," meaning they wont do heavy body work, only light body work. It has an interior shop with a/c and then, unbelievably, a huge fully covered parking area for customers. Never seen that before, especially in NOLA. They didnt have a Supercharger, but the gentleman said he thinks one is coming in. (Hope more than just one)

He said maybe open in a month, they had one alignment rack/lift installed, but pretty sparse for the rest. Pics attached.

Tesla store_3798.jpg
Tesla store_3799.jpg
Tesla store_3800.jpg
Tesla store_3801.jpg
Tesla store_3802.jpg

Well its up and running. Had service done there. Totally laid back and friendly staff. Looked prepared for work and had a lot of equipment in there. Still unpacking and orientation of the offices was weird, but functional. A few pics. Had lots of cars in there.

Tesla store2_4021.jpg
Tesla store2_4022.jpg
Tesla store2_4023.jpg
Tesla store2_4026.jpg

It’s located at 2801Tchoupitoulas St. The door was open when I passed it this evening and there must have been between 8 to 10 Tesla vehicles parked inside. I wonder if they are allowed to do new vehicle deliveries from here? This would be better than having to pick up from Houston which is what I had to do but since the anti Tesla legislation was enacted a few years ago I suspect they cannot.

It’s located at 2801Tchoupitoulas St. The door was open when I passed it this evening and there must have been between 8 to 10 Tesla vehicles parked inside. I wonder if they are allowed to do new vehicle deliveries from here? This would be better than having to pick up from Houston which is what I had to do but since the anti Tesla legislation was enacted a few years ago I suspect they cannot.
I picked up in Houston in 2016, My wife had to have hers delivered in May since they don’t have the temporary registration ready like they used to. It took about 2 weeks for it to come in.

Just ordered my new Tesla, as I want different wheels, so I ordered with the Aero. Does anyone know of a service center in NOLA/BR area in which works on Tesla that I can have new wheels installed? Probably going to order the Wheels/tires from TSportline. Asked my buddy at a Toyota dealership and they are little hesitant to work on Tesla.

Just ordered my new Tesla, as I want different wheels, so I ordered with the Aero. Does anyone know of a service center in NOLA/BR area in which works on Tesla that I can have new wheels installed? Probably going to order the Wheels/tires from TSportline. Asked my buddy at a Toyota dealership and they are little hesitant to work on Tesla.
Once you remove the covers, you will see some beautiful wheels. you can order some center caps and no one will know the difference.

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

Reactions: GuyFromGPT
Can anyone confirm if this location has outdoors charging? I will be driving to Nola in my X, and I need to charge in Baton Rouge but if there is charging here that I can access it will help me greatly.
If you want to charge in New Orleans, I recommend going to Rouses on Baronne St. they have a free Chademo Charger and they have an adapter at the customer service desk.
FC8A4942-3F7D-49EA-9A68-5B5D9189B0C0.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: nogajim and mociaf9
If you want to charge in New Orleans, I recommend going to Rouses on Baronne St. they have a free Chademo Charger and they have an adapter at the customer service desk.
View attachment 508986

Thanks this was great info. Nice fast charge, free, and was able to get a few things in Rouses while this was happening. Only issue is if a ICE car parks in the spot, Rouses will not work to free the spot.