Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla - NEW Silver Model X 22" OEM Turbine Wheels, Tires, TPMS | Set of 4 | $4,000 Installed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Reeler

Decade of Pure EV Driving
Oct 14, 2015
Denver, CO
I won these for my Model X, but already have a set of rims. These are a $5.5K upgrade over the standard wheels and $6.8K when bought on the Tesla Gear site. Keep your 20" stock rims for the winter and use these in the summer or just to look good all year long. These are waiting to be installed on your Model X at Tesla's Denver service center if you hurry.

This is a factory OEM set of four 22" Tesla Model X Silver "turbine" wheels and super expensive Pirelli Scorpion Zero tires for unmatched handling and awesome looks. Factory TPMS pressure sensors included for each wheel. Wheels are brand new as are the tires.

This are a staggered setup that will fit all Tesla Model X and will not fit your Model S. Center caps are included.
22_Turbine_Silver_Pirelli_ScropionZero_side_1024x1024.jpg

I just got my referal reward link, so I'll be getting these too. Nice set to spend the comming summer :) Also, thanks for the info in the post, because it's pretty difficult to find more info about the 22" versions of these wheels. 22" you can only order black, via regular ways. I understood the 22" Turbine SILVER are unique to the referal program.

This kinda an old posting, but thought I would update folks. I have a black set and silver set of 22" turbines for a Model X with centercaps, tires and TPMS finally. I also have a set of the stock 20" turbines with only 1000 miles on the tires.

I have two sets of the silver arachnid rims for the Model S too. All are in Denver, but will coordinate shipping. The referral program finally delivered, but my garage is very crowded.