Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Number 3 Fanboy Car

Pete90D

Fan of Red Lights
Jul 25, 2015
Bay Area, CA
Please don't read too much into this... I just thought it was funny. Apparently, us Tesla "fanboys" are not quite as bad as the #2 Volkswagen GTI and #1 Jeep Wrangler fanboys!

Top 10 Cars with Crazy Fanboy Followings

Just because my house is Tesla red, I have Tesla boxers, I wear a Tesla jacket, my dining room table is surrounded by NG seats, I have a water cooler that looks like a supercharger, and I represent money in kWh doesn't mean I'm a fanboy... what a bunch of crap... I'm no fanboy.

I'll be back later, I need to go spend 5416 kWh on a new iPhone

:biggrin:

spentan

Dec 26, 2012
SoCal
This definitely has some truth to it, as I have an ex-colleague and good friend of mine who never stops raving about his Mk4 Golf GTi

rjcbox

Sep 4, 2013
PA, USA
Just because my house is Tesla red, I have Tesla boxers, I wear a Tesla jacket, my dining room table is surrounded by NG seats, I have a water cooler that looks like a supercharger, and I represent money in kWh doesn't mean I'm a fanboy... what a bunch of crap... I'm no fanboy.

I'll be back later, I need to go spend 5416 kWh on a new iPhone

:biggrin:

Hahaha. Nice.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC