Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla on USA Newtwork's "Suits"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A white Tesla had a significant role in the USA Network"s new series "Suits" which showed last night. The episode is entitled "Inside Track." USA Network's programs often repeat.

One of the main characters (a lawyer) spars with a financier over who can have the Tesla for the day at an super car sharing club. They quiz each other about the Tesla. The Tesla also appears again at the end of the show.

:biggrin:...that was "almost" my vehicle!

The day USA Network wanted to use the Toronto office's white Roadster wasn't going to work (as the Tesla Toronto office had a pre-booked event).

I spoke with the booking agent and they were basically agreeable...but then the production date changed and the Toronto office's Roadster was ok for the new date. ...missed out on $1,000 / day ..:crying:

Oh well, easy come, easy go...I guess I missed my chance to be rich...:wink:

A white Tesla had a significant role in the USA Network"s new series "Suits" which showed last night. The episode is entitled "Inside Track." USA Network's programs often repeat.

One of the main characters (a lawyer) spars with a financier over who can have the Tesla for the day at an super car sharing club. They quiz each other about the Tesla. The Tesla also appears again at the end of the show.

Anyone recognize the other white car in the window before they got to the Roadster? It looks familiar.

maserati-granturismo-s-mc-sport-car.jpg

what was the air date? USA Network website says the episode will be available 30days after airing.

USA Network said:
AVAILABILITY: The first episodes of In Plain Sight, Suits and Necessary Roughness, and the first two episodes of White Collar, Covert Affairs, Burn Notice and Royal Pains, will be available online the day after they first air, with all remaining new episodes available 30 days after they first air.

http://www.usanetwork.com/fullepisodes/

Last edited:
Doubt it was free, more likely paid product placement IMO. Not that it's a bad thing :biggrin:
Tesla's advertising budget is pretty thin. Stores do ads in local upscale magazines but that's all I know of. I'm guessing the writers really like the Roadster, perhaps own one and maybe even get the write off for including it in the show a la Clive Cussler.

Doubt it was free, more likely paid product placement IMO. Not that it's a bad thing :biggrin:

Unlikely that this was paid advertising, since they had tried booking Jaff's car for $1000/day.

:biggrin:...that was "almost" my vehicle!

The day USA Network wanted to use the Toronto office's white Roadster wasn't going to work (as the Tesla Toronto office had a pre-booked event).

I spoke with the booking agent and they were basically agreeable...but then the production date changed and the Toronto office's Roadster was ok for the new date. ...missed out on $1,000 / day ..:crying:

Oh well, easy come, easy go...I guess I missed my chance to be rich...:wink: