Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Optimus Sub-Prime Robot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm, this is tough, coming from a family of immigrants that used those meat bag jobs after leaving a country for survival to elevate the next generation, me. I would hope then next generation of immigrants would come to this country to program Optimus 4?
Imo it will be the top chef that will be training Optimus to cook their food in millions of households.

It will be the top bed maker who will train Optimus how to fold beds:

It will be the top dog walker who will be training the Optimus to walk dogs.

It will be millions of low skilled workers who are replaced the first. Then the mid, then the top, then everyone.

Last edited:
It will be the top dog walker who will be training the Optimus to walk dogs.

I thought the whole point of getting a dog is becoming its housemaid ;) /s

If you're going to automate it, why not get a robo-dog instead. No pooping, no vets, no dog food, and as much bark as you want. Ofcourse with a fur and a purr so you don't need a cat either ;)

• Funny
Reactions: CarlS and navguy12
I thought the whole point of getting a dog is becoming its housemaid ;) /s

If you're going to automate it, why not get a robo-dog instead. No pooping, no vets, no dog food, and as much bark as you want. Ofcourse with a fur and a purr so you don't need a cat either ;)
Imo once we have AGI and humanoid expert robots doing everything, most work will be pretty pointless. I think many of us will choose to live in simulated 80s or some other peak civilization time.