Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up our M3 in August. Because of the difference between what we paid and what we got on the trade-in, we should have been given $1200 at closing. Didn't happen. We were told we would get a check in the mail in thirty days or so. Also . . . didn't happen. Every few weeks, I call or write or talk to someone F2F. And . . . nothing happens. Love the car. Less thrilled about being ripped off in this fashion. Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions as to "leverage points" to get it resolved? Thx

• Disagree
Reactions: doghousePVD
Lately it seems like it takes for ever to get money back. They had charged me for a service they said they wouldn't. It took for ever to get that money back. And they were in agreement that money was owed to me. Give it time it will come.

Picked up our M3 in August. Because of the difference between what we paid and what we got on the trade-in, we should have been given $1200 at closing. Didn't happen. We were told we would get a check in the mail in thirty days or so. Also . . . didn't happen. Every few weeks, I call or write or talk to someone F2F. And . . . nothing happens. Love the car. Less thrilled about being ripped off in this fashion. Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions as to "leverage points" to get it resolved? Thx

I have no advise to offer other than to keep at it.

I'm mostly posting because I think its hilarious that someone disagrees that Tesla owes you money.

• Helpful
Reactions: KerryOH