Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owner Pranks his son with Summon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I laughed... clearly the parents were observing the cars behavior. The kid was too enamored with his phone, or whatever that was, to notice his parents were punking him... :)

Shortly after summon was released I noticed my neighbor was outside so I backed the car out via summon to watch his reaction and he yelled across the street "who's driving"? I yelled back that I was and he ran over to see it for himself...

Jeff

The difference between Men and Boys is..........

images

Reactions: redy
Reminds me of when I did my first test drive a few months ago. Apparently the summon feature just came out and even though I read and watched a lot of stuff about Tesla, I did not know about summon. Anyway, I got back to the store after the test drive, we got out of the car and as I met the Tesla employee on the sidewalk he asked me, if I put the car in park and looks back. I turned around and saw the car moving backwards out of the parking spot. My heart just dropped and I was probably snow white and green in the face. Then he started laughing as I was about to launch after the car and told me about summon. Son of a ...! Almost gave me a heart attack lol