Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla parts lookup and buying.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a used P90D and am looking to buy a few pieces that inside and outside of the car are warn and or broken. I haven't found any sites or scehmatics of parts. I'm looking to find a few tesla part numbers and then purchasing them.
Part two once part numbers are found can parts be boughten directly from Tesla service or a discounted web sites?

I bought a used P90D and am looking to buy a few pieces that inside and outside of the car are warn and or broken. I haven't found any sites or scehmatics of parts. I'm looking to find a few tesla part numbers and then purchasing them.
Part two once part numbers are found can parts be boughten directly from Tesla service or a discounted web sites?

I haven’t used this but I have logged in to it. Official Tesla parts catalog https://epc.teslamotors.com/#/login

Make sure you give Tesla service the VIN of your car to make sure the parts you order are for your particular car. Tesla makes numerous revisions to many parts throughout the year and the part number you think is for your model year may not be the part for your specific car.

Make sure you give Tesla service the VIN of your car to make sure the parts you order are for your particular car. Tesla makes numerous revisions to many parts throughout the year and the part number you think is for your model year may not be the part for your specific car.

You can also buy parts not made for your car. If there was an improvement made and you want it, that is.

This is easier.

Attachments

• image-20181231_161358.jpg
    image-20181231_161358.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 579
You can also buy parts not made for your car. If there was an improvement made and you want it, that is.

True, but what I was referring to were changes made during the production year that are not compatible with your specific car. For example, a mobile tech came last week to install a new driver’s door handle assembly. The assembly he brought was for a 2013 car but it didn’t fit may car because Tesla had changed the mounting hole locations. So he had to leave and come back with a different assembly that matched the mounting holes on my specific car.