Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla: Please Update Slacker App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today, I asked Slacker customer support to help me figure out why I can’t play a specific song in my MS on demand. I have a Slacker Premium account and able to play a specific music in my iPhone everytime I request it.

This was the Slacker rep’s reply, “Premium is not supported in the Tesla at this time as they have chosen not to support it in their Slacker app they designed for their cars”.

So Tesla software folks....please, please do something about the Slacker app so it can be more enjoyable to listen to. Thanks in advance!!!

Today, I asked Slacker customer support to help me figure out why I can’t play a specific song in my MS on demand. I have a Slacker Premium account and able to play a specific music in my iPhone everytime I request it.

This was the Slacker rep’s reply, “Premium is not supported in the Tesla at this time as they have chosen not to support it in their Slacker app they designed for their cars”.

So Tesla software folks....please, please do something about the Slacker app so it can be more enjoyable to listen to. Thanks in advance!!!
Totally agree. I find it very strange. I've finally given up and cancelled my Slacker premium because I wasn't getting the benefits in my car (where I mostly listen) .No back button, no seek, can't find songs that easily find on Android, ....