Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Premium Center Console - Factory OEM - Piano Black

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought this off a fellow TMC member recently but decided i'd like to wait for the new built-in console, whenever they decide to make it available.

Asking $550 or OBO.

Located in the Brea area if you're interested in picking it up in person.

Thanks!
image_jpeg.jpg
image_jpeg2.jpg

Reactions: zeusalmighty
Quick question... This is the "older" one, correct? But it looks very similar to the new, integrated console. How (much) is it different? My DS offered me one with my CPO purchase so I'm trying to get a look at what it actually is.

Thanks.

Offered you a new or old one? This was the old... What did he offer it to you for?

In the pictures I received of my CPO before purchase, there was a center console installed. It was the older style and it may have been a 3rd-party design. However, the console was not in the car's spec, just the yacht floor. At delivery last week I noticed there was no console in the car so I asked my DS about it and showed her the picture. She said that either the previous owner removed it prior to trading in or service removed it on reconditioning as they remove any non-stock or non-Tesla items for CPO cars. Then she took my phone with the photo and went back to talk to someone in service. She came back and said they couldn't give me what was in the picture but had one of the older style consoles available, matching my interior trim, and offered to install it (for free) to mitigate any dissatisfaction I had based on the pre-purchase pictures.

In the pictures I received of my CPO before purchase, there was a center console installed. It was the older style and it may have been a 3rd-party design. However, the console was not in the car's spec, just the yacht floor. At delivery last week I noticed there was no console in the car so I asked my DS about it and showed her the picture. She said that either the previous owner removed it prior to trading in or service removed it on reconditioning as they remove any non-stock or non-Tesla items for CPO cars. Then she took my phone with the photo and went back to talk to someone in service. She came back and said they couldn't give me what was in the picture but had one of the older style consoles available, matching my interior trim, and offered to install it (for free) to mitigate any dissatisfaction I had based on the pre-purchase pictures.

If it's free, would it matter if it was the older or new one? I would do it fast before they change their minds.

Reactions: Cowby