Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Tesla quila empty bottle w stand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are actually not empty on ebay. Its not allowed to sell liquor on ebay so they are advertised as empty.
Right. So they are empty.

I advertised and sold one of mine as empty. Not sure why you think people are advertising them as empty but selling them full. That would be breaking a number of state and federal laws.

Right. So they are empty.

I advertised and sold one of mine as empty. Not sure why you think people are advertising them as empty but selling them full. That would be breaking a number of state and federal laws.
Because that’s the only way you can advertise them on eBay. If someone wants a bottle they would email the seller just to verify first

Because that’s the only way you can advertise them on eBay. If someone wants a bottle they would email the seller just to verify first
It’s the only way you can sell them and has nothing to do with advertising. Anyone breaking those rules are opening themselves up to some serious legal liability. The feds do not take kindly to people reselling alcohol without a license.

I know I wouldn’t be taking that risk for $700

Just to be crystal clear, it is illegal to ship alcohol, period end of story.

I know because I trade homebrews with other homebrewers. I've had packages confiscated by USPS, FedEx, and UPS. FedEx closed my account, UPS just told me don't do it again. I've done it again, and they have found it again.

The post office is the scariest as that's federal, but when they send you a fill in the blank form saying don't do it again with the blanks written in pencil, you clearly do it again.

Unless you're shipping an crazy amount of booze, your likely fine. Or packages contain 20-40lbs of alcohol each, half commercial and half homebrew. The sloshing sound gives it away ;)

In case anyone is watching this thread anymore, I just ordered the empty bottle from the Tesla store this morning for $150 with stand.
Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but it was news to me that the bottles were available.