Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Rear Emblem Change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cleaned up the rear end a bit. Removed the T and dual motor logo. Installed mat black Tesla lettering. Really like the new look. 15 minute job before going to work. $20 in parts. 11.1US $ 25% OFF|Trunk Letters Front Hood Rear T Badge Emblem for Tesla Model 3 Model S Car Styling Logo Sticker Chrome Matte Glossy Black Red|Emblems| - AliExpress
IMG_2856 copy.jpg

Last edited:
On the contrary, seems like more and more are spelling their model/brand on the rear. Sonata, Ionic, Jaguar, Range Rover just to name a few I see regularly. Most fully debadged cars I have seen are low end Mercedes trying to have people think it is an S series or something more exotic than an A or C series which they actually own.

Hopefully you do not have a Roadster on order as you would have to remove the Tesla wording from the rear. ;) 2020 Tesla Roadster With SpaceX Thrusters: What's The Benefit?

These are personal choices and everyone has a different view on what looks better, same reason they make different color cars to choose from. Best part of this is they are basically stickers, easily removed time and time again to suit your taste at any given time.

Reactions: fseir
On the contrary, seems like more and more are spelling their model/brand on the rear. Sonata, Ionic, Jaguar, Range Rover just to name a few I see regularly. Most fully debadged cars I have seen are low end Mercedes trying to have people think it is an S series or something more exotic than an A or C series which they actually own.

Hopefully you do not have a Roadster on order as you would have to remove the Tesla wording from the rear. ;) 2020 Tesla Roadster With SpaceX Thrusters: What's The Benefit?

These are personal choices and everyone has a different view on what looks better, same reason they make different color cars to choose from. Best part of this is they are basically stickers, easily removed time and time again to suit your taste at any given time.
You just went a bit too far from what I said above.