Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Referral - Free supercharger miles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still haven't received my free miles from a previous referral. I've emailed them and they say they're looking into it but it's been 3 months now and still nothing. Anyone got any tips to sort it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone that has ordered a Tesla will have a referral code. There is a place for it to be shown on the TMC user profile in the information tab.

If someone has given you some good advice or even just made you smile, I am sure they will appreciate you looking their code up in their profile and using it to make them a smile too. You may also find other useful referral codes in the same area.

Moderator comment - referral codes and links are considered as a commercial offering and are as such, not allowed to be advertised or promoted on this forum. Please see the Terms Of Service. The one and only place that a limited number of discrete referral codes may be displayed and advertised are in the information tab of the user profile. Posts or highly prominent signatures whose main purpose is to redirect to, highlight or promote the use of a referral code may be treated as spam and deleted or edited.