Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Repair in UK?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I've had my Model 3 Performance a couple of months now.

I wanted to hate it with every fibre of my Petrol head body, but ..well I don't need to tell you. You own them.

One issue I am finding is, there are no Tesla service centres around Milton Keynes in the UK?

The car has a creaking sound, most likely from the suspension somewhere when gently pulling to a complete stop/pulling away slowly. It has a very similar sound to worn suspension top mounts, but I haven't noticed it with steering lock.

I'd like to get someone to put it on a ramp and find what has worn, but all of the typical service/tyre/exhaust garages I've approached have said they won't touch Teslas. One expanded to explain his insurance wouldn't cover him for electric cars.

Anyone from the UK who can recommend a good garage?

I'd like to get someone to put it on a ramp and find what has worn, but all of the typical service/tyre/exhaust garages I've approached have said they won't touch Teslas. One expanded to explain his insurance wouldn't cover him for electric cars.
That's utter nonsense. Plenty of posts in this forum about people going to normal service/tyre (but perhaps not exhaust :) ) garages with their Teslas.

My English geography isn't great, but is this near Milton Keynes? :)

Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 16.21.14.png

That's utter nonsense. Plenty of posts in this forum about people going to normal service/tyre (but perhaps not exhaust :) ) garages with their Teslas.

My English geography isn't great, but is this near Milton Keynes? :)

View attachment 981641

Yes ... never been to Milton Keynes but for anyone looking for Tesla service in Milton Keynes I think I would recommend trying the Milton Keynes Service Centre ... in Milton Keynes.

Cleevely are mobile (from Cotswolds. They came here )to service mine on my driveway), and go to Scotland, so pretty much "anywhere", but if you are West of MK then I reckon they'd be fairly close.

But if it needs to go up on a 4-post-lift they ain't got one of those in the back of their MG EVs :) (But you can ask them how / if they would solve you "creak")

Reactions: Niffty951
Yes ... never been to Milton Keynes but for anyone looking for Tesla service in Milton Keynes I think I would recommend trying the Milton Keynes Service Centre ... in Milton Keynes.
Well now that's interesting, because when I use the Tesla app it shows greyed out. No service centres in mk. I even zoomed thw map out quite far! It lists only two sales centres

Hi all,

I've had my Model 3 Performance a couple of months now.

I wanted to hate it with every fibre of my Petrol head body, but ..well I don't need to tell you. You own them.

One issue I am finding is, there are no Tesla service centres around Milton Keynes in the UK?

The car has a creaking sound, most likely from the suspension somewhere when gently pulling to a complete stop/pulling away slowly. It has a very similar sound to worn suspension top mounts, but I haven't noticed it with steering lock.

How old is your M3P? Suspension top mounts seem to be an issue on Model 3s, plenty of people have had them done under warranty. Sometimes I believe they just grease them up (or something like that), other times they get replaced.