Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster vanity license plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0129.JPG

Thanks for the idea for the plate. Just got them this week.

Do you have your Tesla yet?

OK, here's another one... Too obscure perhaps? Seinfeld fans only?

NOCO24U

We are in Westchester County and waiting for ours........May 21/22, maybe.
Are you interested in a road rally in Westchester/Putnam/Rockland/Bergen County when you get yours?
We are thinking of organizing a road rally in late June.

We are in Westchester County and waiting for ours........May 21/22, maybe.
Are you interested in a road rally in Westchester/Putnam/Rockland/Bergen County when you get yours?
We are thinking of organizing a road rally in late June.

We're still waiting, ETA first week of June! Unbearable. The first few weeks of waiting were the worst. The next few weeks were the worst too. And it went downhill from there.

If you are going to organise a rally please make a separate thread to bring in any interested parties... I'd be into it. A suprising (not!) number of friends and relatives are planning to visit in June/July to play with our new toy so I might have a passenger or co-driver... :smile:

I am also planning to do a lesson and maybe some open track days at Raceway Park road course (link), and have already talked to the organiser about getting some NEMA 14-50's for us to recharge from but if there's only one socket then it could get ugly. It's about 55 miles drive from my house so in theory I could get there and back (and do a few laps) without a recharge but I don't want to rely on that as it would undoubtedly detract from the fun. When I swapped some emails with the guy about a month ago he had never had a Roadster down there and was quite keen to help.

The first few weeks of waiting were the worst. The next few weeks were the worst too. And it went downhill from there.

That reminds me of a scene in the movie Office Space:

Peter Gibbons: So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.
Dr. Swanson: What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah.