Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla service with the App really sucks!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every time I try to book a service appt on the app, it gets to the confirm screen and errors.

Says, "Error, try again later." Then just stops. No more info, nothing saved. Have been trying for several days. My SA said to log out and log back in (that didn't work) or perhaps it was a Tesla wide issue. But that seems unlikely. Because every time I try to go through the process again, the scheduled date options are further and further out. Appts are being booked at service centers.

Is anyone else having this issue? Trying for service centers in Silicon Valley area, btw.

Weird. I've scheduled two service calls this month using the app. Once for new wiper blades and once for my steering wheel vibrating when it moves out of the way. Both times, they call within a few hours and scheduled to bring mobile service to me the very next day.

Still a problem on 9/4/2020. There was no way to modify an appointment on the App. Finally called sales, who directed me to a number where I left a voicemail asking to resked. They replied by voicemail, with a new appt date. And now my app shows the option to modify the date, so I'm guessing its something the service people are doing wrong while operating the system.