Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Shop Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what I have gathered they do not send tracking info, they might not even send you an order confirmation. I ordered the front trunk mat last Saturday and got no emails but I did get an email from FedEx letting me know that there is a package coming next week. It looks like it's from Tesla.

From what I have gathered they do not send tracking info, they might not even send you an order confirmation. I ordered the front trunk mat last Saturday and got no emails but I did get an email from FedEx letting me know that there is a package coming next week. It looks like it's from Tesla.

That was my experience too.
Order confirmation email, then an email from FedEx:
Hi, your package from Parts Distribution Center Lath is on its way.

Definitely seems to be a US or Canada situation. US seems to get shipping confirmation etc. i wonder why.
I’m Canadian and I live in Colorado (for another month before I move back) and everything is delivered much faster in the US. I moved here from Toronto and things were usually delivered faster in Toronto than when I lived in Ottawa. I think It has to do with how close you are to a warehouse, and whether your stuff has to go through customs.
Additionally, USPS actually delivers pacakages. on the weekends Canada post? Yeah right...

Reactions: Gasaraki
Ordered yesterday... got this today
upload_2020-6-12_11-29-44.png