Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla shop shipping times?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had the parts department in Calgary order 18-inch rims and pressure sensors and it took about 2.5 weeks to be delivered to there. I drove out to pick them up - using gas, there's no chargers en route yet. But bonus, we stopped at Walmart in Swift Current and by temporarily dumping their entire Hot Wheels display into a plastic storage container from the shelf across the aisle, a handful at a time, we found 6 Model 3 Hot Wheels cars. I'm sure the staff thought we were crazy.

Reactions: akidesir
I'm still waiting for my NEMA 14-50 adapter and wall charger that I ordered over a month ago. Emails go unanswered. I love the car, but after these orders are fulfilled, I won't be ordering anything else from the store. Customer service is non-existing.

Ordered winter floor mats back in early May, and its been silent since. I emailed a handful of times, but nothing, so I got on the chat and the rep looked into it. I was told there was recent system update that impacted the distribution network and the order did not fully process. My CC was charged at point of sale, and I received the confirmation email, but nothing since. Apparently, the order should be shipped this week, but if anyone is waiting in the dark, I would suggest reaching out via phone or chat to have them look into it.

You can try chat but its a waste of time. They will outright lie to you.
I ordered a Nema 14-50 on May 15. Sent them two emails and no replies.
Went on chat with them on May 31 and they said they'll look into it.
Chat with them June 6 and now they said it was shipped on June 3 but no tracking number.
June 20, I received an email that said it was shipped and I was given a tracking number.
Its currently out for delivery and I should receive it by 8 pm today

You can try chat but its a waste of time. They will outright lie to you.
I ordered a Nema 14-50 on May 15. Sent them two emails and no replies.
Went on chat with them on May 31 and they said they'll look into it.
Chat with them June 6 and now they said it was shipped on June 3 but no tracking number.
June 20, I received an email that said it was shipped and I was given a tracking number.
Its currently out for delivery and I should receive it by 8 pm today

Perhaps it is a waste, but emails were going unanswered, and I was at least told something. I received an email response to one of my previous inquiries shortly after the chat as well saying the same thing, so it least is confirmation that someone looked at the file. Whether or not there is any truth to it is yet to be seen, but if I receive my order this week as they indicated, it was worth the minimal effort.