Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good to know. Rebooting everything didn’t do the trick. I will give it some time to settle out.
Sounds like a borked update somewhere, double check you have the latest app in the App Store. Usually you won’t see it under the “updates” tab and have to browse to the actual app like if you were downloading it the first time. Instead of open it will show Update. I’ve had that issue a few times when the walk away locking would stop working.

Reactions: DrewHou and Jones1
Sounds like a borked update somewhere, double check you have the latest app in the App Store. Usually you won’t see it under the “updates” tab and have to browse to the actual app like if you were downloading it the first time. Instead of open it will show Update. I’ve had that issue a few times when the walk away locking would stop working.
It’s the Best software and the Worst software. Tesla software reminds me of the early days of iOS.

Reactions: DrewHou
Recently I am getting frequent "Connect Powerwall to WiFi" prompt in the main screen, resetting the gateway solved the issue, before that I only get it once a long while, now I am almost getting it every week for the past few weeks, nothing has changed and wifi signal is strong. I guess Tesla used cheap wifi modem that easily drop connections.
Hard wired the gateway as soon as I could, the wifi issues were terrible.

Reached out to Tesla today about my charging data missing and no charge on solar. I got the response I expected. 😂 Guess I should ask them for a refund on my “Runs on Sun” license plate frame. Haha.

Attachments

• IMG_0542.jpeg
    IMG_0542.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0544.jpeg
    IMG_0544.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Funny
Reactions: Jones1