Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
22AAFBD5-F1A7-430D-BCC9-67F717A9642C.png

For those who are interested in, this is the app looks like when you integrate Span with Tesla Solar/Powerwall system.

• Love
Reactions: Jones1
I love the features of the Span. But after spending money on Tesla , Tesla & Tesla. I’m looking for a lower cost options. Lol.
Has anyone had any good reviews on items. Like Sense or Emporia smart circuit sensors?
I know you won’t have all the features of Span. Just looking at other options.
I’m willing to spend about $3000 now. Not $5000-$7000. Unless Tesla Shares Rip next month. Lol

Smart Home Energy Monitor with 16 50A Circuit Level Sensors | Vue - Real Time Electricity Monitor/Meter | Solar/Net Metering Amazon.com

Last edited:
1670180971708.png

Anyone knows what does those two charges mean? I'm shopping for my renewal and these two charges confused me. I did the math based on 35% of usage during night time and the numbers are matching the total bill (average price per kilowatt-hour) amounts without those two charges take into consideration into the equation.

View attachment 881411

Anyone knows what does those two charges mean? I'm shopping for my renewal and these two charges confused me. I did the math based on 35% of usage during night time and the numbers are matching the total bill (average price per kilowatt-hour) amounts without those two charges take into consideration into the equation.
Wow. That be would crazy for them to list a debt or financing fee. Maybe they had to list it because of regulations.

Last edited:
One of my PW+ started to leak coolants, I took the side cover off and found the leaking points. I did not expect any service this fast, already contacted Tesla service, let's see how soon they can address this issue 😢

View attachment 882300View attachment 882301
I check my garage floor everyday. I notice water on my floor but it was from my Tesla and not my PW. No coolant smell or color. I had a coolant drip at my inverter that is connected to my PW. It was dripping down on it. I took the cover off and tightened the Allen head bolt. No more drips. It looks like that is a coil leak. Hopefully they can fix it quickly. Luckily it’s not summer time. The leak is small. From the pictures. You probably can run the Pw still. In my opinion. I’m not a Tesla Tech. I’m just an Elevator Guy.

Reactions: mountain12
Well. I will be installing a couple of ceiling fans in my house. I have 2 running full speed downstairs. Only consuming 50-70 watts each fan. My goal is to reduce consumption. Without reducing comfort.

Also for people considering Solar and Battery Storage. When considering your HVAC consumption. My home is approximately 27-2800 sqft. Two stories. It only takes about 5 -10 minutes of run time to drop my temperature 2 degrees lower. In the Hot Houston Winter. Summer time yes. It will run longer. But when it’s 70-85 degrees outside. Your home air conditioning system. Won’t run constantly for hours and hours. For a fairly new and fairly efficient home.

I just ordered two cheaper drone’s from Amazon for $125 total. For my kids for Christmas. My wife told me. I will be upset if the kids destroy. The more expensive DJI drone. She knows me well. 😆

For the Kids:

14 year old
DEERC D20 Mini Drone for Kids with 720P HD FPV Camera Remote Control Toys Gifts for Boys Girls with Altitude Hold, Headless Mode, One Key Start Speed Adjustment, 3D Flips 2 Batteries, Silver Amazon.com

8 year old
Q9s Drones for Kids,RC Drone with Altitude Hold and Headless Mode,Quadcopter with Blue&Green Light,Propeller Full Protect,2 Batteries and Remote Control,Easy to fly Kids Gifts Toys for Boys and Girls https://a.co/d/46ucryF

Last edited: