Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The trick is is that they won't tell you on the website but when you call verbally to renew you tell them you want the 60 plan because it's not advertised. So when you're up for renewal which is normally 60 days before the end date you call them back and tell them you want 60 months. Fortunately I built my house just over 2 years ago and I normally don't use more then 700 kWh maybe 800 on a hot day.

But with the truly free nights it's a game changer because just like you I was trying to do everything on the same day twice a week and the hard part about it is that I work from home so I was running the air doing the day and trying to decide when not to lol. It was definitely a sxxx show around here.
Big balls for 60months!! You are making me second guess signing up for only 12mo of free nights with Just energy. I have no idea how my smallish system will handle the summer plus likely more people living at home…

Reactions: DrewHou
Update on my issue where I saw my powerwall drop to 0% and back up again.

So apparently the other day when I was getting really low production and have to reset solar and powerwalls twice to get it up and running again properly it was caused by a bad update. Software 22.36.6 was what I was running at the time and because apparently it was causing Tesla inverters to brick, Tesla pushed a rollback to 22.36.4, which Tesla confirmed happened on my system at 3:15am yesterday which lines up with exactly when my system showed the glitch.

According to the person I spoke with they only rolled back users that have Tesla branded inverters and left others on 22.36.6.

Today I am a bit surprised that my peak production isn’t a bit higher considering the UV index but it’s still pretty great so I won’t complain about that 🤣

So at least now I have resolved one of my issues. As far as the powerwalls being overloaded on a 800 watt load and the unbalanced voltage, they are now escalating it back to tier 2 again to get an answer on.

Reactions: Jones1
Update on my issue where I saw my powerwall drop to 0% and back up again.

So apparently the other day when I was getting really low production and have to reset solar and powerwalls twice to get it up and running again properly it was caused by a bad update. Software 22.36.6 was what I was running at the time and because apparently it was causing Tesla inverters to brick, Tesla pushed a rollback to 22.36.4, which Tesla confirmed happened on my system at 3:15am yesterday which lines up with exactly when my system showed the glitch.

According to the person I spoke with they only rolled back users that have Tesla branded inverters and left others on 22.36.6.

Today I am a bit surprised that my peak production isn’t a bit higher considering the UV index but it’s still pretty great so I won’t complain about that 🤣

So at least now I have resolved one of my issues. As far as the powerwalls being overloaded on a 800 watt load and the unbalanced voltage, they are now escalating it back to tier 2 again to get an answer on.
Glad you got one problem resolved.

Still going. Getting about 3.7kW right now. I thought I would get more today. My highest is 76 something. I think.
1678920095398.png

Yeah I am not at home right now but going to play with it when I am and see if I can add mine and if so, if it even does anything lol

Reactions: DrewHou
This has been in my app for a while now. Think it’s for a stand alone inverter If you have one without the gateway.
Good to know. I only noticed because after the app update I can see my inverters serial numbers in the home info part of settings and that wasn’t there yesterday.

Makes sense it would be for people that don’t have a gateway. I was hoping finally there would be an easier way to pull inverter data.

Reactions: GWord and Jones1
@DrewHou pollen cover on the panels might be an issue for lower production?
I was actually wondering about this. It’s hard to see mine but was looking over at my neighbors panels and was thinking man those looks yellowish I wonder if mine are the same. Unfortunately I’d have to pay someone to clean mine since I can’t get to mine. So here’s hoping for a good soaking rain soon 😂