Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not Working. Error code. Net Zero

Next version will show you a warning ahead of time, but this error means you deselected "Energy Product Commands" access when signing up with Netzero. Tesla doesn't allow you to edit access, so you'll have to redo the signup and select the access.

1. Go to Account Settings
2. Click on Manage next to Netzero.
3. Click Remove Access.
4. Sign out of Netzero and sign in again, adding the necessary access.

Reactions: Jones1
Next version will show you a warning ahead of time, but this error means you deselected "Energy Product Commands" access when signing up with Netzero. Tesla doesn't allow you to edit access, so you'll have to redo the signup and select the access.

3. Click Remove Access.
What’s the Twitter handle or IG?

3. Click Remove Access.
🤯 It’s Working Now. Amazing.
1708867719306.png

Ok. They finally updated mine. I had just opened the app to open my Frunk an hour ago. It wasn’t updated then.
Yeah the main thing that I like is it’s easy to switch between specific products. The hassle has been when you share a location from phone to car the phone sends it to the last car you had on the screen. So swiping to my solar meant 90% of the time the last car on the screen was the Model 3 and 95% of the time I wanted to share with the Model S 😂

This seems to fix that problem because I can just use the pulldown menu to switch between solar and my Model S. 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Jones1
In other news, got a new family member! My wife finally did a thing and went with an RWD 2024 MY! She will be using it for a few errands and shopping but not much else since she works from home. Went back and revived ChargeHQ to have the MY charge during the day with solar and for free at night (combo schedule can't be easily replicated with Tesla app) using only Level 1 120v. If she ever needs a quicker charge then we can just use my Level 2 240v but now regret not getting the Wall Charger from the get-go :(

IMG_5368.jpg

In other news, got a new family member! My wife finally did a thing and went with an RWD 2024 MY! She will be using it for a few errands and shopping but not much else since she works from home. Went back and revived ChargeHQ to have the MY charge during the day with solar and for free at night (combo schedule can't be easily replicated with Tesla app) using only Level 1 120v. If she ever needs a quicker charge then we can just use my Level 2 240v but now regret not getting the Wall Charger from the get-go :(

View attachment 1022622
I’m cheap and I have the materials. What time do we do this? 😂
TWC
Jk.

• Funny
Reactions: DrewHou