Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Tesla Stanley" explains (badly) why Tesla FSD rules self-driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Because he researches and writes about self driving cars? He drives a Tesla and has (imho) been too soft on FSD in the past. Can't you be sceptical of a product without hating the company? 🙃
I don't hate the company, I hate the man behind it. He doesn't get a pass because he has Aspergers. He's just a rich self entitled jerk. Based upon some of the
very obvious flaws in the safety software and all the missing code due to HW4, USS removal I seriously doubt he was a decent programmer

I don't hate the company, I hate the man behind it. He doesn't get a pass because he has Aspergers. He's just a rich self entitled jerk. Based upon some of the
very obvious flaws in the safety software and all the missing code due to HW4, USS removal I seriously doubt he was a decent programmer
What OBJECTIVE evidence is there that Elmo is an Aspie, outside of his claim?

What OBJECTIVE evidence is there that Elmo is an Aspie, outside of his claim?
So you're calling him a liar? Why would he claim that? Then if he isn't you'd have to examine everything he says and determine if he's lying or not. Let's face it, his social skills and how he just blurts out stupid stuff indicates someone on the spectrum. I've come across enough Aspie"s to know.

If not on the spectrum why would he say it? For sympathy?
You realise this is a function variation that you're born with? Looking at Musk videos from 10-15 years ago he shows no Aspie signs at all.
Given the amount of times people have defended Musk, for being a jerk, with the Aspie card is the answer to your question right there.
The man is a lot closer to a few other DSM-5 diagnoses than having Asperger's if you ask me. Given that he's a compulsive liar, he clearly does not have Asperger's.

Last edited:
Reactions: hooty
You realise this is a function variation that you're born with? Looking at Musk videos from 10-15 years ago he shows no Aspie signs at all.
Given the amount of times people have defended Musk, for being a jerk, with the Aspie card is the answer to your question right there.
The man is a lot closer to a few other DSM-5 diagnoses than having Asperger's if you ask me. Given that he's a compulsive liar, he clearly does not have Asperger's.

Good point. Maybe he has the same thing that #45 has

Reactions: spacecoin