Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Stats app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I got my Model 3 two months ago and have been wondering about the Tesla stats app since watching a glowing review on the Undecided channel and generally positive reviews all round on this forum

my question is, most of the reviews were posted when this was a ten pound/$ app, and it’s now £34, which is many multiples of what I’ve ever paid for an app - is it still good value?

thanks in advance for your input
Andrew

Hi

I got my Model 3 two months ago and have been wondering about the Tesla stats app since watching a glowing review on the Undecided channel and generally positive reviews all round on this forum

my question is, most of the reviews were posted when this was a ten pound/$ app, and it’s now £34, which is many multiples of what I’ve ever paid for an app - is it still good value?

thanks in advance for your input
Andrew
What you trying to get out of the app? I have it and don’t really get any additional benefits to be honest. Plus the dev is a bit of an arse (their way or the highway). Luckily they’ve partnered with someone so the UI is slowly getting better. Overall I wouldn’t recommend it especially at the current price

• Helpful
Reactions: shthpnz
I was looking at it but at a price of £38.99 I am not going to try it out. At that price they should have a trial period (e.g. free app and you have to be subscription). I can’t tell what benefit it will give me but spending nearly £40 us too much to find out

I too was looking at this app as it doesn't need any extra hardware like Scan my Tesla. But the price is now £44.99 which I think is prohibitive. No app is THAT good!